Missing $OpenBSD string in kdetoys2 patches

I'm going to make my very first attempt at creating a port for OpenBSD
with kdevelop-1.4.1 and kdeutils-2.1.1 so I started reading the files
in existing kde ports (base2, kdetoys2 office2, etc.) to understand
the magic that Mark Espie does so well.

I noticed there's no $OpenBSD: version string in the patches for
kdetoys2 -it doesn't make any difference but I'm _guessing_ the string
ought to be there... And for notes, the answer is "No" -I have
virtually no clue what I'm doing trying to create a port but I'm going
to give it a shot anyhow. ;-)

Best Regards,
JCR

Visit your host, monkey.org