uncommitted ports

Hi all!

As the list of uncommitted ports went through the other day, I'd like to
know what to do, if a port did not get committed. Shall I mail this list
until someone is annoyed enough to commit my port (or tell me what to
enhance) or shall I just wait until your FIFOs reach my port or what?

thanks and bye,

Nikolay

--
Room 30, Building 55a, Desy, Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth
Phone: +49 - 40 - 8998 4906