[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Plugin versioning?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Plugin versioning?
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:13:00 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Well I guess you really havent taken a look over the ports tree.
> It mostly comprises of patches that can not be contributed back
> because they would be deemed as "local changes". There are exceptions
> to that but most of the time they are out of our control.
These are patches to make a given application build and operate on
OpenBSD properly, not to modify the way it functions or change its
code design (gross security flaws aside).
Visit your host, monkey.org