Fetching more than 10 distfiles

Hi,

I'm working on a port of djblib (and build).

djblib needs 16 of D. J. Bernstein's software packages to draw
source files from to create a unified source library.

MASTER_SITES only supports 10 different sites, so I don't see that
method working.

I was thinking I could do this like is done in the redhat_base port,
but I don't think that will work if I use cr.yp.to as a MASTER_SITE
because lots of the files that djblib needs are scattered in various
directories, whereas with redhat_base all the RPMs are in one
subdirectory.

What am I overlooking?

Visit your host, monkey.org