[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fetching more than 10 distfiles
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Fetching more than 10 distfiles
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 24 May 2001 20:38:04 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I'm working on a port of djblib (and build).
djblib needs 16 of D. J. Bernstein's software packages to draw
source files from to create a unified source library.
MASTER_SITES only supports 10 different sites, so I don't see that
I was thinking I could do this like is done in the redhat_base port,
but I don't think that will work if I use cr.yp.to as a MASTER_SITE
because lots of the files that djblib needs are scattered in various
directories, whereas with redhat_base all the RPMs are in one
What am I overlooking?