[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Port: Althea, please test! (Was Re: Things worth a look)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: New Port: Althea, please test! (Was Re: Things worth a look)
- From: "Chris L. Mason" <cmason_(_at_)_unixzone_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:05:12 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: "Chris L. Mason" <cmason_(_at_)_unixzone_(_dot_)_com>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 09:33:33AM -0700, Flinn Mueller wrote:
> Your, right...didn't even think of it...
> I'll make the change...file will be in the same place.
> I'll look at the program, but I probably should not have taken on the port
> since I don't use IMAP...anyone know of a free IMAP email service?
Yes, sign up for Apple's iTools and you'll get a free user_(_at_)_mac_(_dot_)_com account.
Go to itools.mac.com and click on "account" then "sign up." You can then
connect to mail.mac.com using POP or IMAP. You can send mail via
(authenticated) SMTP using smtp.mac.com.
Unfortunately, you might have to use a Mac to sign up for the account, but
you don't need one after that to receive or send. (I don't know if playing
with User Agent can let you avoid this or not.)
Visit your host, monkey.org