tuxtype--any takers?

This is a rough port of tuxtype, a "typing tutorial game starring
Tux, the Linux Penguin".

It's based on SDL.  The code itself is portable, although the
autoconf/automake setup is complete crap.  sounds/README_SOUNDS.TXT
is also quite amusing.  (Apparently the author decided to do some
things the "proper" Linux way without understanding the issues.
Alas, a common phenomenon nowadays.)

I don't really want to maintain this, because
- it kills my preferred window manager (the latter's bug), and
- it's too slow to play on a network display.

Any takers?