New port: print/lilypond

Hi,

Attached is a new port of Lilypond 1.4.

LilyPond is a music typesetter.  It produces beautiful sheet music
using a high level description file as input.  It excels at
typesetting classical music, but you can also print pop-songs.

[Before you ask one of the most frequently asked questions, no,
Lilypond doesn't support guitar tabulature et al.  They'd love to
support it, but the developers don't know the intricacies of the
notation.]

A few notes about this port:

  * Lilypond is BIG.  They go so far as to suggest you'll want a
    fast processor and lots of RAM to run Lilypond comfortably.

  * I've only tested under i386.

  * I believe Python 1.5 works with this as well, but I'm not sure
    how to specify that either 1.5 or 2.0 will work correctly in
    BUILD_DEPENDS.

Enjoy!