[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: taking initiative
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: taking initiative
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_freeuk_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:15:23 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_freeuk_(_dot_)_com>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
obecian <obecian_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> I'm making it (smpeg)
> CATEGORIES= devel graphics
> Scream now, or deal later.
I've set it to devel as you saw, because I consider it as a library.
On the other hand, it does include sample little programs like gtv..
so if you ask me what's the most appropriate I'd say:
1) devel only
2) devel graphics
You've changed it to 2), that's second priority for me but it's still
ok -- I don't have objections.
Visit your host, monkey.org