[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: zsh-devel patch
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: zsh-devel patch
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:57:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> zsh-devel has module features that are being turned off,
> and several completion macros that aren't being included.
> Opinions on the enclosed patch?
Do those modules work? I'm specifically thinking of the "dlsym()
and leading underscore" issue.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org