[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Broken ports
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Broken ports
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:00:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Heikki Korpela <heko_(_at_)_saitti_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > x11/bricons maybe XF4-related
> Bricons will compile and run with XPMINCDIR=/usr/X11R6/include.
Oh boy, more obsolete crap. Xpm has been integrated into XFree86.
> ftp.x.org distributes the file as .tar.Z, while some others
> distribute it as .tar.gz. I would personally prefer .tar.Z
> as I would consider ftp.x.org the official distributor.
What are some mirrors that have the same file?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de