3 things..

Just wondering what is going on with editors/vim? looks like espie
last updated it 16:05:46, April 2/2001. All that is available is a
single Makefile. Is this in a state of transition?

Also, has anyone looked at x11/kde/koffice2? looks like it's broken
with kdelibs-2.1.1?

Also, has anyone had a chance to look at my gnapster port? I thought
there was a need for this, as I had previously seen a lot of discussion
over it.

And, has anyone managed to get utmp working with konsole and kde 2.1.1?

Thanks,

--
  Cameron Lerch <opcode_(_at_)_skylab_(_dot_)_saturn5_(_dot_)_yi_(_dot_)_org>