[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: kdelibs-2.1 build problems
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: kdelibs-2.1 build problems
- From: Jason Murray <j_(_dot_)_j_(_dot_)_murray_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:59:15 -0500
- Reply-to: Jason Murray <jmurray_(_at_)_computer_(_dot_)_org>
On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:12:28AM +0930, Berndt WULF wrote:
> >>> j_(_dot_)_j_(_dot_)_murray_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com 26/03/01 10:35:32 >>>
> I decided I would finally build kde2.1 from the ports. I ran into some
> problems. The build log is included.
> ===> kdelibs-2.1 depends on: qt.2. - found
> Which version of qt2 are you using? Try it with qt2.3 or later and you should be ok...
# pkg_info qt2-2.4
Information for qt2-2.4:
C++ X11 GUI toolkit
Qt is a toolkit for building a GUI for X in C++.
There are some user documentation files in /usr/local/share/doc/qt2, but
the main documentation is in the qt2-html package,
or on the web (http://www.trolltech.com/qt/).
There is also a qt2-examples package, that contains a tutorial and
simple example programs (source + binaries).
> cheerio Berndt