[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is LICENSE still used?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Is LICENSE still used?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:29:39 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Pete Fritchman <petef_(_at_)_databits_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> I noticed a few ports still have LICENSE= lines. Are these old
> and deprecated?
Indeed they are.
> If so, I can send a diff that removes the few ports that still
> have LICENSE=.
It's not worth a separate commit. Rather, LICENSE indicates that
the port is probably in need of a general overhaul.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org