[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Port of Gnapster
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Port of Gnapster
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:56:34 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Marc Espie <Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr> wrote:
> Huh ? If gtk always needs gettext,
Well, most gtk clients lug their private copy of gettext around,
but then we don't want to use that.
> then gtk-config MUST have the right paths, e.g., -I/usr/local/include
> -I/usr/local/include/glib or something.
Phrased like that, it makes sense. Brad, are you listening?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de