[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
gtk breakage (was: Re: Port of Gnapster)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: gtk breakage (was: Re: Port of Gnapster)
- From: Jason Murray <j_(_dot_)_j_(_dot_)_murray_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:05:19 -0500
- Reply-to: Jason Murray <jmurray_(_at_)_computer_(_dot_)_org>
On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 06:33:01PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> joshua stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm> wrote:
> > > BTW I've been having problems in general with ports that depend on gtk since
> > > I've upgraded to 1.2.9. Did something change?
> > Yes. This is Brad's commit message[:]
> > !!NOTE!!: header files for Gtk+ have changed locations so this WILL
> > cause breakage.
Well it looks like it can't find glib.h. This is the same error as some other
gtk+ programs (sylpheed, gimp, lopster).
glib.h happens to be in: /usr/local/include/glib-1.2/glib.h, but this doesn't
seem to be reflected in my gtk-config script.
glib_libs="-L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule -lglib"
glib_thread_libs="-L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule -lgthread -lglib"
--End relevant lines--
Did I actually find a problem, or is it my system? If it is only me could some
one suggest the proper way to fix it?
Visit your host, monkey.org