[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: http://todd.fries.net/pub/ogg-vorbis
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:10:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
I'm writing this to the sounds of
$ ogg123 -d wav -o file:/dev/stdout blueperiod_itsover.ogg |
pcmplay -b1024 -d /dev/sound -
Yes, it's still a bit kludgy.
At least for the file above, ogg123 eats about half the cpu of a
I have cleaned up Todd's ports of
I'm still struggling with libao <sigh>.
What's the point of using the Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse,
autoconf/automake/libtool, if they are going to work correctly only
on Linux anyway? Don't answer that.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de