Re: worthwhile submitting postgresql/powerpc build failure?

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 12:01:13AM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Thanks, but indeed no.  Pavel and Brad are aware of the problem
> and will presumably fix it once they get around it.  However, I
> don't expect powerpc fixes to make their way back to ports-stable.
> We need to focus our developer resources on making 2.9 a viable
> release on powerpc.

Indeed !

If you follow powerpc development, there have been a few issues nailed
down with respect to mapping memory that will make 2.9 a much better
release than 2.8. Not surprising, for a platform in its infancy.

Visit your host, monkey.org