[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ports Review
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ports Review
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:04:33 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Shell Hung <i_(_at_)_shellhung_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> Did someone review these port, anymore comment ?
> If no problems, can someone commit it or.. ??
I'm looking into Perl/Tk, and wApua as a test case for Perl/Tk.
Perl/Tk builds and packages fine. I'd like to eventually import
this as x11/p5-Tk. Any objections to that category and name?
wApua currently fails due to some problem in the dependency chain
of the many perl modules it directly and indirectly depends on.
I'll have a closer look after some sleep. ;-)
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org