[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: amanda problem with recent snapshots
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: amanda problem with recent snapshots
- From: Nikolay Sturm <Nikolay_(_dot_)_Sturm_(_at_)_desy_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:28:02 +0100
- Organization: Fnord!
* Jim Simmons <simmonsjw-openbsd_(_at_)_sws6_(_dot_)_cind_(_dot_)_ornl_(_dot_)_gov> [010307 15:02]:
> I seem to have run into a problem with the amanda package/port on
> recent snapshots of the OS. I don't know if I'm doing something
I don't know about your problem (since I don't run amanda on my own
machine), but I am working on a port of the current amanda 2.4.2p1. It
might take another week, but maybe this'll help you.
Room 30, Building 55a, Desy, Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth
Phone: 040 - 8998 4906
Wake up and piss. The world is on fire!