[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New port: print/xdvi
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: New port: print/xdvi
- From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil_(_at_)_recoil_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:30:40 +0000
- Cc: bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm
On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 09:09:17AM -0000, Brian J. Kifiak wrote:
> > xdvi is part of teTeX
> You're right. I didn't notice that.
> However, it appears that the xdvi I have created a port for is more
> recent than the one included in teTeX, but I doubt that this is
> justification for an additional port.
Or have a look at print/dvipdfm, which replaces part of the teTeX
distro automagically via INSTALL/DEINSTALL scripts.
Visit your host, monkey.org