[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: w3m, quo vadis?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: w3m, quo vadis?
- From: morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:06:54 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 4, mar, 2001 at 05:29:32 +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk> wrote:
> > But I do like w3m better, but I can't cut'n paste from w3m though ...
> Presumably while running in xterm? Hold down shift. This will
> make xterm handle the mouse events by itself, rather than forwarding
> them to the application. The same applies to various other
> xterm-mouse-enabled apps (aumix, trn, etc.).
I feel stupid, thanks! ;-)
Thanks, also to Chris and Andy, I'll never use lynx again ... oh well I
will, but not as much! :-)
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!
Visit your host, monkey.org