[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: request for commit: nslint
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: request for commit: nslint
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:34:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Kelsang, Wangden <wngdn_(_at_)_src_(_dot_)_uchicago_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
> This is the same port of nslint I posted a week or two ago. I
> received no feedback - maybe no one is interested? Anyway, I have now
> tested it in both static and dynamically linked builds on i386. We
> don't have any other OpenBSD platforms here. I have done everything I
> can, and I think the ports tree would benefit from having this added.
Since nobody else seems to care, I'm looking at this now.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org