[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
porters, please include version numbers!
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: porters, please include version numbers!
- From: joshua stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:07:03 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
(danh@, I'm pointing at you)
To those committing and updating ports, please remember to include the
version number(s) of the software you are importing or upgrading in the
CVS log. It makes it a lot easier to read the CVS log on ports-changes@
and update portsplus.html than to have to dig through cvsweb or the like.