make error

Dear all,

     I am trying to create a ports, and used proftpd to test the
step are correct or not, but I found that there're some problems
when make build, I have attached the error message and the port's
structure, hope someone can point me what's wrong I did..

     My case, when first time using 'make build', I got the error
message (attached), but when I type 'make build' again, the make
seem continuous and without error, should I need to patch the
source, or anything I need to do ?

     Thank you very much !

--
Best Regards,