[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Something wrong ?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Something wrong ?
- From: Shell Hung <i_(_at_)_shellhung_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:49:19 +0800
- Organization: http://www.shellhung.org
I am going to create a port, but I met some problems, would anyone help
If the package already downloaded in disfiles, it return failed on make
excepting make install, others such as make build, or make will always
return fail.. If I delete the file, and make [install / build], it can
success to build the port, what's wrong ?
The failed seems the make cannot find the package's source files after
configure was finished..
Host [HTTP/FTP] : shellhung.org
OpenBSD [Chinese] : mailto:openbsd-subscribe_(_at_)_openpa_(_dot_)_net
OpenBSD [AnonCVS] : anoncvs_(_at_)_shellhung_(_dot_)_org:/cvs