Something wrong ?

Dear all,

	I am going to create a port, but I met some problems, would anyone help
me ?

If the package already downloaded in disfiles, it return failed on make
excepting make install, others such as make build, or make will always
return fail..  If I delete the file, and make [install / build], it can
success to build the port, what's wrong ?

	The failed seems the make cannot find the package's source files after
configure was finished..

--
Host [HTTP/FTP]   : shellhung.org
OpenBSD [Chinese] : mailto:openbsd-subscribe_(_at_)_openpa_(_dot_)_net