[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PLIST question - first port
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PLIST question - first port
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_gosh_(_dot_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:30:58 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I'm attempting to make a port of portsentry.
This may be disappointing...:
Portsentry does not work on OpenBSD, this port is kind of useless.
Yes it builds and runs on OpenBSD but the main feature (detecting stealth
scans) won't work. (You may include a patch that makes portsentry work in
stealth mode, but...)
Also, I cannot see any active development on that package, just look at the
$Id: CHANGES,v 1.34 1999/11/14 22:37:58 crowland Exp crowland $
Visit your host, monkey.org