[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ports for beginners :(
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ports for beginners :(
- From: Toni Mueller <openbsd-ports_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:03:05 +0100
- Reply-to: openbsd-ports_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
I just begin to stumble deeper into the ports forest and come
across two questions:
- LPRng is marked broken and therefore doesn't even build...
Is the proper way to build a BROKEN port to just undefine that
BROKEN in the Makefile? I already run LPRng otherwise and think
I know what I'm doing there, but didn't find an obvious way
to override this otherwise.
- I'm setting up INN-2.3.1 on a machine and discovered underway that
there is no port already there. With a tiny bit of tweaking it compiles,
but I'm not through the config yet (it's markedly different from 1.7.2
which I also run). Is anyone already working on it, or am I to roll
this into a port once I figure out how to do it?
Visit your host, monkey.org