[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Syncronising symlinks for flavored packages - perl script
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Syncronising symlinks for flavored packages - perl script
- From: Phil Pennock <Phil_(_dot_)_Pennock_(_at_)_globnix_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:42:49 +0100
- Organisation: Organisation? Here? No, over there ---->
I have a standalone perl-script which I knocked up, to handle the
current hack situation for flavoured ports/packages. It creates and
deletes symbolic links in /var/db/pkg/ each time that it is run.
File is 53 lines, which includes vertical spammage (comments, etc).
# Flavor names start with a letter and don't contain a hyphen
# It's always an error to have multiple flavors of the same version installed
It does handle multiple applied flavours for the version which does
exist (eg, mutt-1.2.5i-slang-imap-pop).
Insofar as there's a license, it's the OpenBSD one.
If interested, nab it from
SHA1 (pkg_flavor_sync.pl) = 8df224401cff9f8e6cff90d88f7e674a769796ad
RMD160 (pkg_flavor_sync.pl) = 6fbe0d80bed161dd2d81bcf072ae19dcfc522fd1
MD5 (pkg_flavor_sync.pl) = eb514233115bada417d9dc51fe48460b
"If you want truly to understand something, try to change it"
- Kurt Lewin (1890 - 1947)
Visit your host, monkey.org