[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ports current status
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ports current status
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 02:27:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Marc Espie <Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr> wrote:
> ===> xmcd-2.3 is marked as broken: spinlocks in a loop if stdin is null.
I'll look into this.
> ===> mgetty-1.1.21 is marked as broken: insecure tempfile handling: can
> overwrite any file on the system.
I'm sure Gert would like to hear about this. His upstream version
is at 1.1.22, btw. No, I don't feel like dealing with fax things.
> so, I'm considering not unlocking until at least a few of these are fixed,
> as an incentive for the ports team to work.
Somehow I don't feel pressured. FWIW, I'm not adverse to simply
removing ports that nobody cares for.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org