[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xemacs port - missing dependency ?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xemacs port - missing dependency ?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 12:10:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Peter Galbavy <peter_(_dot_)_galbavy_(_at_)_knowledge_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I have done a pkg_add of the i386 xemacs-21.1.12 package in the snapshots
> directory, and the stated dependencies were already installed. On
> execution, it can't find 'libXm.so.1.2'.
libXm is Motif. Specifically, this library version suggests a
hidden Lesstif dependency.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de