[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tk required for rebuilding X11 port ?n
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: tk required for rebuilding X11 port ?n
- From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:39:58 -0600
- Cc: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Am ccing misc in case this is not the appropiate list. thanks.. Anyhow
decided to install X in OBSD to check it out (Usually never use X on OBSD
sys but thought i would go for the full meal deal and live a little.:-))
Was applying the patches including the huge one as quoted on errata the patch
hunks apply just fine. But when compiling the X11 tree i get a error that Tk
gt or eq to 4.1 is required. Whereas i just installed tk 8.0.5 from ports.
Which toolkit will work? So that X11 source branch plays nice with the
tk just installed?