MAINTAINER tidbit

Since MAINTAINER is an email address, or a list of email addresses, I see
no reason not to mandate a standard email format, such as:
MAINTAINER= Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
or
MAINTAINER= Brad Smith <brad_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>

or even a list, comma-separated, which might be appropriate for larger ports.

In fact, I would very much like it if people were to stick their real names
in front of the email address.  Nothing urgent, and I won't press anybody,
but this makes for a somewhat more serious impression to have actual names
instead of kewl c0de3s stuff in maintainer :)  We're grown-up, aren't we ?

Just something to get cleaned up slowly, over time, as other ports repairs
occur.

Now, for discussion: maybe it would be suitable to actually have a central
repository for email contact addresses, and just list the name in MAINTAINER,
so that if one person changes email adresses, you don't have to track him/her
through several aliases to find him (this could be stuck under
infrastructure/db/emails and retrieved with a simple grep to rebuild the

	Marc Espie