[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problems with Ghostscript 6.01
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: problems with Ghostscript 6.01
- From: David Lebel <lebel_(_at_)_lebel_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:05:30 -0400
- Organization: None whatsover.
Quoting Marc Espie (Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr):
> I'll check this tomorrow.
> It's likely that it's missing from the drivers list, or not compiled
> There are so many drivers in ghostscript that it's hard to notice one
> is missing unless you happen to need that one...
I compiled GNU Ghostscript 5.50 and it does compiles and includes cdj850.