2.7 release ports, gaim problems?

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the gaim port (2.7 sparc release, gaim 0.9.10)
being unable to login to toc. It dies with 'No Configuration', and the
debugging information indicates 'State should be 4, but is 3 instead'.

I once ran into this on one of the i386 pre 2.7 release snapshots, but i
solved it by building gaim from newer sources.

I tried updating to the current release of gaim by building from source, but
i can't get it to do anything except core.

Maybe if someone has any insight they'd be kind enough to throw it my way,

Thanks,

Joinathan Herbert