[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ports issue #4
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ports issue #4
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: 5 Sep 2000 02:06:14 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Fabian Kroenner <escher_(_at_)_spoiled_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> * Christian Weisgerber <naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de> suggests flavoring
> misc/amanda - anybody working on this?
> ! Last reminder.
This is increasingly misleading.
Somebody had some problem with amanda, and somebody suggested
something, and I tossed in the idea of making it a flavor. I don't
recall the details, and I don't use amanda.
I also have that mail/maildrop port still in my workqueue. (Sorry,
been kind of busy with other things.)
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org