SETI at Home. Version 2.4 of setiathome for OpenBSD 2.7 now available

While this is not strictly a ports mailing list issue, I'd like to mention
that I recently completed a "port" of the version 2.4 of the setiathome
program for OpenBSD 2.7.

The binary will be available later this weekend from:

    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

For some time now there was no native OpenBSD 2.7 version of the latest
setiathome program available so I thought it would be nice to help make
one.

I can email a copy to anyone wanting it before to shows up on the website,
and I'd be interested in feed back on any problems.

This new version is the text version only.   I'll be uploading an X
GUI version, hopefully next week.

Austin Hook
Calgary