jive

I have wanted to bring this up for a while-

Is it really in the best interest of the mainstream acceptance of OpenBSD
to include 'jive' in the ports tree?

It seems to be that it is a fairly offensive program, and it implies that
programs like that are a cool thing.

Before anyone jumps down my throat and calls me a censor, I'm not saying
people don't have a right to install that program, or that OpenBSD doesn't
have the right to approve of 'jive'.  I'm only asking if it's in the best
interest of OpenBSD to have it in the official ports tree.

Take care,

Nick

Nicholas Merrill       http://www.calyx.net            Voice: 212-966-1900
President / CEO        http://www.calyx.nl             Fax  : 212-966-3965
Calyx Internet Access  13 Laight St. NYC, NY 10013     Email: nick_(_at_)_calyx_(_dot_)_net