[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ports tree version numbers UNLOCKED
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ports tree version numbers UNLOCKED
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_rhein-neckar_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: 5 Dec 1999 19:37:04 +0100
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Christopher Turan <turans_(_at_)_umich_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
> You can change version numbers now. Make sure that if you upgrade a port,
> the reason is sound. "A new version is out" is not a good reason.
I assume this means that new ports can be added, too.
If anybody cares, there are several ports available from under my
These have been introduced on this list before.
- bvi: editor for binary files with vi-like interface.
- cvsup-bin: network file distribution system; the port imports
the i386 or sparc binary on those architectures. (Source build
requires Modula-3 which doesn't exist on OpenBSD.)
- elvis: yet another vi clone.
- ksh93: AT&T Korn Shell; the port imports the i386 or sparc binary
on those architectures. (No source available.)
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_rhein-neckar_(_dot_)_de