[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ports in wrong dir?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ports in wrong dir?
- From: Vadim Vygonets <vadik-openbsd-ports_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_huji_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_il>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 03:07:46 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoth jsyn on Wed, Oct 27, 1999:
> Basically the issue is
> simply that several of the categories overlap in coverage, and any
> potential structure fix would be uglier than what we currently have.
This can be solved by using symlinks. Although I don't know how
CVS would react to this. Any CVS experts around?
Spelling is a lossed art.
Visit your host, monkey.org