Re: ports in wrong dir?

The only problem is that, currently, we don't use CATEGORIES for
anything useful... I haven't found yet a good way to build html
indices that do heed all categories, and fix the above problem
(namely, I can build such an index, but this is not fool-proof yet).

Should I try to put more thinking into a solution ?
--
	Marc Espie