gtk+1-1.2.4

when attempting a make install in /usr/ports/x11/gtk+, I get the following
error: (probably my fault, but I'm not exactly a hot-shot coder to figure
out what went wrong) testgtk.o: Undefined symbol
'_gtk_item_factory_get_item' referenced from  text segment
*** Error code 1
[...]
Stop
[...]

I'll give anyone who can figure out what this is a dozen dougnut holes and
very sincere thanks.

\:/ ____ \:/
 @~/ o0 \~@
/_( \__/ )_\
   \__U_/
  thbbbbt!

Josh A. Strickland
Computer Engineering Technology
http://www.people.memphis.edu/~jastrckl
jastrckl_(_at_)_memphis_(_dot_)_edu

"99% of computer problems can be solved simply by avoiding Microsoft"
-anonymous

OpenBSD, because my daemon can kick your penguin's arse
http://www.openbsd.org

Visit your host, monkey.org