Request for comments

/usr/ports/README just went through a significant redesign.
Rev 1.5 should soon be at an anonymous cvs site near you.

A few new features will be implemented for 2.6.
I'd like to get some feedback on those changes.
Specifically, it tries to introduce the ports tree from a USER
point of view, so comments from end-users will be particularly valuable,
especially if you find some part of this document obscure.

As per the recent HOWTOs flamefest, I don't want to include everything
and the kitchen sink in that document, so don't ask for more irrelevant
trivia, but give me ways to clarify things instead.
--
	Marc Espie