GNOME

okay, I got the GNOME libraries to compile(actually they compile without
a problem), now the bad part comes when I try to compile the core...

I get undefined references all over the libgnorba.so that supposedly
compiled and installed great, and every one of them had to do with
undefined refernces to ORBit... I'm wondering if I forgot to install
something?  Is there another pacjage that has to do with ORBit besides the
ORBit port and the libIDL port?

I'm still wondering if the NetBSD ports will work straight from their
port tree, but when I look at the GNOME code it looks like they made
definite preprocessor call to check to see if the OS is OpenBSD so I have
no clue where that undefined refernces are coming from(and yes, I did
ldconfig -m the directories)

Thanks,

Brian Sea
sea_(_at_)_umnr_(_dot_)_edu