Re: lesstif port problem

> Fixed.  Changes checked in a few minutes ago.  Will be a while before
> they hit the anon cvs mirrors.

Fine, thanks! Is there a reason for compiling lesstif with -O instead of
-O2? In the documentation is a sentence about a problem of gcc 2.6 or
2.7 on Sparc (or was it Solaris?), which shouldn't be a problem for us,
since we have ecgs now. I tried to force it to use the standard CFLAGS,
but this was ignored; strange. Lesstif seems to be a bit different from
other software using autoconf and friends.

-hgw

Visit your host, monkey.org