egcs 1.1b

I'm pleased to say that my port of egcs 1.1b seems to be reasonably stable.
I haven't got it up to other architectures but m68k and i386, I will need
some help for the others (after 2.4, probably).

Anyway, testsuite results on m68k look encouraging, and I'm running
an egcs1.1b i386 kernel since this morning... looks stable enough to me,
tcp/ip and ppp included :-)
--
	Marc Espie