screen-3.7.4 buglet

Hello!

On a system rebuilt today with current sources, I just remade
the screen port.

Then I start screen, everything fine with one shell window.
Then, I type ^A c (create new window), this gets done, but
just before the shell prompt of the second shell, there's this
warning:
SCREEN in free(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.

With ^A : screen (which should be equivalent), the warning
does not appear.

It's on i386, by the way.

Do you have hints on debugging? As it's setuid, MALLOC_OPTIONS=A
will not work. And after removing the setuid permissions,
the option had the effect that after typing ^A c, the created window
is closed immediately, but without creating a core dump.

Regards, Felix.

Visit your host, monkey.org