need some help with xpm

Hello

Im trying to install xpm-3.4j, from the ports
collection. Im using OpenBSD2.2/i386 and a
nonconfiguered GENERIC kernel. Ive installed
xfree without any problems. But when i try
to install xpm i run into trouble. First it
complains that it cant find xmkmf. Apparently
xmkmf cant find  imake. Ive checked and the
file permission on  these files seems correct.
Then when i try to use the Makefile.nOX file
it gives me multiple errors saying that it
cant find different x11 files. Ive checked
the different makefiles but i cant find
any pointers to xmkmf or imake except
for the "standard" Makefile which says
something about "use IMAKE   yes"
xmkmf is in /usr/X11R6/bin
and ive tried installing xpm in various
directories (not sure wether this should make
a difference since the "standard" port dir
doesnt work)

I suppose i should add that im rather
new to the *bsd system :-), and that
i wasnt sure if this is the correct
mailing list to send this too.
If not i apologize for any inconvenience

I was wondering if anyone could help me
out here and tell me where ive gone wrong.

Thanks in advance

joppe

Visit your host, monkey.org