[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: is openntpd 3.9 real?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: is openntpd 3.9 real?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:17:47 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Matthew R. Dempsky <mrd_(_at_)_alkemio_(_dot_)_org> [2006-05-13 05:17]:
> On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 03:44:41AM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> > * Matthew R. Dempsky <mrd_(_at_)_alkemio_(_dot_)_org> [2006-05-13 03:00]:
> > > Will it include the leap second patch Thorsten Glaser posted earlier
> > > this week?
> > no.
> Can I ask why his patch has been rejected?
I haven't made up my mind on this patch at all yet.
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org