[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: is openntpd 3.9 real?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: is openntpd 3.9 real?
- From: Henning Brauer <henning_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:55:44 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* No_(_at_)_SPAM@mgEDV.net <nospam_(_at_)_mgedv_(_dot_)_net> [2006-05-12 14:36]:
> is this a real release of henning/etc... or is there something wrong?
yes, it is real, I am waiting for the portable before I update the
bgpd & ospfd went 3.9 too
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.