[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Firefox keeps crashing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Firefox keeps crashing
- From: Terry <beebum_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:30:26 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 02:34:18PM +0200, Rico wrote:
> >FWIW, I guess KDE is more than a bit resource-happy too; does the
> >problem persist when using a simple window manager (fvwm, for instance)?
> I have just, this morning, tested some of the other window managers. The
> problem with firefox persists. Regarding KDE 3.5.1, I guess it is even
> more resource consuming than 3.4.
I haven't had a problem with firefox and blackbox.
Visit your host, monkey.org